Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Sports Themed Card - Polar Bear loves Ball

The current challenge theme ongoing at "CupCake Inspiration #503" is Sports.



And I realized I do not have sports-themed stamp/stencil, so time to improvise here.

I have this beautiful Stamp set from Craftangles, which I have used by masking the gifts, painted with Watercolor

Handdrawn a ball and painted with red and blue brush pens.

Fussy cut them and adhered to IRIS cardstock which I have prepared by painting it with Black watercolor and Blue distress Ink.

Mounted this to Red Cardstock and in turn to White Cardstock.


Thank you so much for visiting my page.

Linking this card to Cupcake Inspiration # 503






4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....this is just way too cute! I love your sweet polar bear playing with the bright and colorful soccer ball, so much fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kim for visiting my page 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card! I love the polar bear. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte for visiting my page 🥰

      Delete

AAA Cards Challenge #190

 Welcome again to AAA cards Challenge # 190  where they are celebrating their 7th Blog Birthday. this time I have used "Sunny Studio&qu...