Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Spread some Holiday cheers :)

The Current theme of the AAA challenge is "One corner + Optional twist as Cosy."

I am enjoying a lot in making CAS cards, it's so much fun leaving those empty space, and the whole focus goes to that 1/3rd space.


This stamp and sentiment used here are from Craftangles, colored with Liquid watercolors, which I have fussy cut and adhered to Natural White Cardstock.

I hope you like this card; thank you for visiting my page.


Linking this card to AAA challenge #176




6 comments:

  1. Looks like the bear is in a light wind! Great! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab one corner card. You're on a roll Neeti. Thanks again for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, I am enjoying making CAS cards now 😊

      Delete
  3. Cute CAS card! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

AAA Cards Challenge #190

 Welcome again to AAA cards Challenge # 190  where they are celebrating their 7th Blog Birthday. this time I have used "Sunny Studio&qu...