Friday, July 10, 2020

Simple Floral Card using Floral Background Die

Hello All,
I am novice Crafter so wish me luck :)

This is my first Blog and today's post is a quick card using this Versatile Floral Background Die from Dress My Craft.



- For this Card, I have used Kraft Cardstock from Craftangles which I have die cut using above Die, I have die cut two sets and sticked them together for the added dimension.

- Next I took white cardstock and colored it randomly using 5 Distress inks - Yellow, Carved Pumpkin, cracked Pistachio, twisted citron and Abandoned coral.

- Now I sticked them all together in Blue Cardstock again from Craftangles and embellished with half cut Pearl at the center of the flowers.

- For the sentiment I have used Congratulations - Sentiment Dies from Dress My Craft, Outer layer of the sentiment I used vellum paper and for the intricate sentiment used the same Blue Cardstock which I used for the Card.

- I have also Heat embossed the sentiment using Ranger's Clear Embossing powder to give some Dimension and shimmy look.



Joining in -

  • I am also linking up to Double Trouble ChallengeTicTacToe Puzzle with Cupcake Inspirations "Flowers, Pearls/Sequins" - I have used the Diagonal Direction puzzle pieces (Heat Emboss, Flowers, Color Green), I have also used "Die Cut" piece too

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week. 
Neeti Dilliwar



24 comments:

  1. This is beautiful...creative Neeti...❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very neat and beautiful finishing... Super Neeti... 👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice detailed step by step write-up .. keep writing more, i would like to read your posts ��������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...will try my best

      Delete
    2. Love the Kraft die cut against your sponged background... very pretty floral die. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations.

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Suzanne, your comment really means a lot ☺️

      Delete
  4. This is great - love the background under the die cut. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on jumping in to having a blog! Your card is adorable and I'm excited to see what else you make it this cardmaking world! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are off to a good start with your blog and a lovely card, I love that die cut and how you colored the background. Thank you for sharing at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your first post! And, may I say your card is beautiful! We are so glad you decided to play along with our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations. Please do come and join us again. We have big plans coming in August! Keep your eye out.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, looking forward to August Challenge :)

      Delete
  8. Really beautiful card! Such a great way to use that die. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore your take on the challenge. Congratulations on your first post and wish you the best for your years on the blog land. I love your design and the way you incorporated pearls on your card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations :) Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ishani, comments coming from you means a lot as you are my inspiration in card making :)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful card. You can tell you put a lot of thought into making it. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble. I hope you'll come back again!

    ReplyDelete

AAA Cards Challenge #190

 Welcome again to AAA cards Challenge # 190  where they are celebrating their 7th Blog Birthday. this time I have used "Sunny Studio&qu...