Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Aged to Perfection !

The ongoing challenge up at "TimeOut Challenges" is "Move over Coffee, Today is a day for Champagne." 

I got inspired by the whole quote here and thought to create a Birthday card for my sister. 😊


It's a 3 layer Card, where cardstocks I have used are from Craftangles.

I have Embossed the White Cardstock with the "Sizzix Birch trees" Embossing folder.

Stamped the Wine Bottle and glass from "Fiskars Ages to Perfection" stamp set, painted with Craftangles Liquid WaterColor, fussy cut and adhered to the embossed Cardstock.

Took the Red Cardstock, and cut a panel on the front, adhered the embossed Cardstock with Blue cardstock mounting from the back.



Thank you so much for visiting my page.

Linking this card to Time Out Challenge #171




4 comments:

  1. What a lovely birthday card. Love the juxtaposition of the birch trees with your wine--makes me think of a picnic in the woods. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the serene backgroundl it is a perfect setting to toast and celebrate live! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my page and liking my card 🥰

      Delete

AAA Cards Challenge #190

 Welcome again to AAA cards Challenge # 190  where they are celebrating their 7th Blog Birthday. this time I have used "Sunny Studio&qu...