Sunday, October 18, 2020

A Tall Tale with a Tail 😄

Double Trouble brings a challenge with 3 twists

1. Tall and Slim Card                          2. At least one thing with a Tall Tail            and 3. Link to previous Partner (optional)

While I was thinking about what could I draw which has the tallest tail, my sister said "Kite"😉

So here is my version of first card with Inspiration as Kite.

This one is a very simple card but I am in love with "Warli painting" and Heat embossing. Join together and that is a very simple and beautiful card

Here I have used Craftangles "Ruby Red" Cardstock (7"x3") and "Warli Borders" Clear Stamp. Used Rangers Gold Embossing powder and VersaMark watermark stamp pad.

It has 2 Kite Tails and one animal Tail.




Thanks for Visiting my page, I hope you like this version of "A Tall Tale with a Tail".

Linking the card to

Double Trouble Challenge#68



5 comments:

  1. This is so classy with the gold embossed on red - and a great image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Alyson for liking my simple card, this technique is one of my favorite ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever take on the "tail" requirement! That is a really neat image too, looks great in gold. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stick people and very clever to use kite tails for inclusion of a tail, and the gold against the red is very striking. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

AAA Cards Challenge #190

 Welcome again to AAA cards Challenge # 190  where they are celebrating their 7th Blog Birthday. this time I have used "Sunny Studio&qu...