Sunday, October 18, 2020

Slimline Card tale with 2 tails

My another entry with Double Trouble biweekly challenge brings this challenge with below 3 twists

1. Tall and Slim Card                          2. At least one thing with a Tall Tail            and 3. Link to previous Partner (optional)

While I was thinking about what could I draw which has the tallest tail, my sister said "Kite"😉

So here is my version of the second card with Inspiration as Kite.

This one is an 8"x4" Slimline card which I am partnering with Cupcake ongoing Challenge. I have used Craftangles multiple Cardstock (Natural white, IRIS, Ruby Red), Vintage Torn Rectangle die cut from Zero Brand, and few stamps from stash.

Handmade Kite and clouds, a thread (which is dyed with Lavender watercolor 😂). A cute critter with a tail holding the kite Tail 




Thanks for Visiting my page, I hope you like this version of "A Tall Tale with a Tail"

Linking the card to

Double Trouble Challenge#68


CupCake Inspiration Challange#504



5 comments:

  1. What a sweet and simple card! I love how you made the land and sky 2 different pieces and how the kite ties them together. Fantastic idea! Thank you for sharing it with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kellianne, I had so much fun making this card.

      Delete
  2. Very cute card. I'm impressed how you were able to incorporate our colors of red, olive, lavender onto your card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great frames and layout for your mouse with a kite... adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

AAA Cards Challenge #190

 Welcome again to AAA cards Challenge # 190  where they are celebrating their 7th Blog Birthday. this time I have used "Sunny Studio&qu...