Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Make a Splash

It's time for another CAS card; after I made the first CAS card 2 weeks back for the AAA challenge, I got a bug to create more and more and am enjoying a lot. 😂 

The current theme on the AAA challenge is "One Corner + optional twist cosy".

While I was thinking about what should I make, my 4-year daughter says to make this mermaid for me as she looks cosy sitting on that seashell, so this one is for my daughter.





The Stamp and sentiment are from Craftangles, I have used stamp on "Natural White" Craftangles cardstock, colored with Craftangles Liquid watercolor, fussy cut it, and adhered on the Dual textured white Craftangles cardstock.

The background is using Pinata Alcohol inks which goes nicely with that cardstock.

I hope you like the post, thank you for visiting my page.

Linking this card to AAA Cards CAS Game # 176





3 comments:

  1. Such a cute and cosy corner. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute sitting down there in her corner of the ocean. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

AAA Cards Challenge #190

 Welcome again to AAA cards Challenge # 190  where they are celebrating their 7th Blog Birthday. this time I have used "Sunny Studio&qu...