Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Fairy spreading some Breast cancer awareness Dust 😊

The current challenge theme with TimeOut challenge is "Breast Cancer Awareness."

October month is also known as "Breast Cancer Awareness month," so here is my Card version.


This Cute fairy is from Craftangles, which I have stamped on a Cartridge sheet and painted with Liquid watercolors, fussy cut, and adhered to a Cardstock with Pink ribbon Background made with Pink Distress Ink from Rangers.

I have made a magic wand for the fairy, which spreads some awareness dust all over us.😊

I hope you like my fairy, Thanks for visiting my page.

Linking this card with Time Out Challenge #172



2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Love the use of the vibrant yellow with the soft pink and your colouring is fabulous. Such a cute way to make a wand! So pleased you joined us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Thanks fro playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

AAA Cards Challenge #190

 Welcome again to AAA cards Challenge # 190  where they are celebrating their 7th Blog Birthday. this time I have used "Sunny Studio&qu...